Getting Started in Medical Hypnotherapy
Its Theory and Practice
presented by, Julie Griffin
This program, presented by Julie Griffin, author of: WORD THAT HEAL, will demystify the process of medical hypnotism,
and will provide listeners with important, easy to grasp methods for its safe, ethical practice. Griffin has been practicing
medical hypnosis for approximately 12 years and has been a lecturer at Massachusetts General Hospital, Malden Hospital,
and Southern New Hampshire Medical Center. Additionally, she has conducted research at Boston's Beth Israel Deaconess
Hospital. She wrote and distributed programs to aid in the healing of those affected by the September 11, 2001 Twin Towers
Tragedy and also trained over 100 individual in Indonesia to aid the recovery from the massive 2004 Tsunami that claimed
the lives of 200,000 Indonesians.
During this program, Griffin will provide you with research and practice modalities that you can immediately put to use in
your professional practice to treat disease, addictions, pain conditions, and more.
Participants will learn:
- How and why medical hypnosis works.
- Recent tests that prove the efficacy of hypnosis in the medical arena.
- How medical hypnosis is being increasingly accepted and employed in U.S. hospitals and clinics.
- What types of diseases/conditions can be treated with medical hypnosis.
- How to get started in medical hypnosis.
- The importance of a thorough intake form and interview process.
- How to research medical conditions.
- How to turn research into medical hypnosis suggestions safely.
- Various safeguard procedures for medical hypnosis practice.
- How to obtain medical referrals and why they are required by law.
- The benefits of preconditioning and reinforcement audio recordings in medical hypnosis.
Julie Griffin, BCH, offers a wide variety of hypnosis programs in her training center in Wakefield, Massachusetts, including Advanced Clinical & Medical Hypnotherapy Certification Training, Basic Hypnotherapy Certification, Endorphin Powered Hypnotherapy, Weight Loss & Smoking Cessation Certification, Metaphysical Hypnotherapy Certification, Emotional Healing & Dialoguing Workshop and much more. For details, please see her website: www.hypnosistoday.com
Classes can be held at alternate locations whenever there is a demand. Some of our classes are also held in Indonesia and Canada. Call 800 497-1807 for a catalogue or to speak to Julie Griffin about classes or products. Also available on our website are books and CD for hypnotists and the public, as well as licensed trance music for hypnotists.